Wheat Germ Oil 1130 mg 60 softgels
- Cold-Pressed Wheat Germ Oil
- A beneficial source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids and more
- Delivers 1.13 g of wheat germ oil per serving
What exactly is wheat germ? It’s the embryo of the wheat kernel, and it’s the source of the grain’s concentrated nutritional components. Swanson Wheat Germ Oil is a source of vitamin E and omega fatty acids. Two other nutrients concentrated in wheat germ, policosanol, and octacosanol, are the subjects of exciting cardiovascular and blood lipid research. This unique formula is produced through a cold press process that ensures all the vital nutrients are retained.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Vitamin E||1.5 mg||10%††|
|Wheat Germ Oil(Triticum aestivum)||1.13 g||*|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
††Typical Analysis (nutrients are naturally occurring).
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural caramel color.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel two times per day with water.
- A Rich Source of Antioxidants. Wheat germ oil is a great source of Vitamin E, which is said to be a powerful antioxidant.
- A Great Face Cleanser.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Treats Skin Scars.
- Acts as a Hair Nourisher.
- Has Anti-Ageing Properties.