Ubiquinol 50 mg 60 softgels
- Supports cellular energy production, stamina and cardiovascular strength
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive, and metabolic health benefits
- Bioavailable form of CoQ10 that is ready for immediate utilization
Support healthy cardiovascular function with Swanson Ubiquinol!* Did you know that our body has to break CoQ10 down to create a useable molecule called ubiquinol? In fact, over 90% of the CoQ10 stored in the body is in the form of ubiquinol. Kaneka Nutrients, the world’s leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical-quality, bio-identical CoQ10, recognized this, and after a decade of research and development, they created the first stabilized, bio-identical supplemental form of Ubiquinol. Produced from CoQ10 through a biological fermentation process, Kaneka’s Ubiquinol achieves higher elevations of circulating CoQ10 in the bloodstream with just a fraction of the dose required when using a regular CoQ10 supplement. This is especially beneficial for individuals over 50 years of age and those who have substantially lower CoQ10 levels.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ubiquinol (KanekaUbiquinol™ Enhanced Bioactivity CoQ10)||50 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Flaxseed oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, purified water, carob, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) (other tocopherols & sunflower oil).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel two times per day with food and water for the first two weeks. Take one softgel per day with food and water thereafter.
Made in Canada
Kaneka Ubiquinol™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Ubiquinol has an essential role in producing energy and has numerous health benefits, including:
- Strong antioxidant support – helps soak up oxidative stress and free radicals
- Supports heart health – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert food into energy
- More easily absorbed into the body compared to conventional CoQ10
What does Ubiquinol do?
Ubiquinol helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy and is found in every cell in the human body. It has been shown to promote energy production in the mitochondrial inner membrane of our cells.
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to control the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which is directly related to the ageing process.