Swanson COD Liver Oil 1250 IU 180 softgels
- All natural whole body support without the odor or aftertaste
- Nature’s number one source for vitamin A and D nourishment
- Promotes strong bones, healthy eyes, skin and immune function
Swanson Cod Liver Oil is nature’s number one source for vitamin A and D nourishment. This formula works to support strong bones with vitamin D and enhance eye, skin and immune health with vitamin A. Each high-bioavailability softgel delivers 1,250 IU of vitamin A and 135 IU of vitamin D.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin A USP(from ecoMarine® Norwegian cod liver oil) 1,250 IU 25% Vitamin D USP(from ecoMarine® Norwegian cod liver oil) 135 IU 34% ecoMarine® Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 350 mg * Contains omega-3 fatty acids as triglycerides (TG) [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and other omega-3 fatty acids].
*Daily Value not established.Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water. Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel three times per day with water and food.ecoMarine® is a registered trademark of Marine Nutriceutical Corp., exclusively licensed to Swanson Health Products.Solvent free. Do not refrigerate.
Lowers risk of Cancer
- Improves brain function
- Boosts fertility / help with growth and development
- helps treat arthritis
- lowering high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- preventing and treating diabetes
- lowering high blood pressure
- preventing heart disease
- reducing risk for osteoarthritis
- treating depression
- lowering risk for autoimmune diseases
- fighting eye disorders like glaucoma and protecting eye sight
- treating ear infections, allergies and asthma
- preventing and treating kidney disease
- helping to heal skin wounds
- maintaining bone health and preventing fractures or osteoporosis