R-Fraction Alpha Lipoic Acid Double Strength
100 mg 60 capsules
- Provides fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant protection
- Protects the body from free radicals
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Regenerates vitamins C and E
“If you want to stay young, vibrant, active and healthy you need the powerful and lasting antioxidant power this nutrient provides. Surpasses other touted antioxidants which are price far higher … It even softens skin and speeds recovery from strenuous exercise too.”
For a more effective alpha lipoic acid supplement, try Swanson R-Fraction Alpha Lipoic Acid. Conventional alpha lipoic acid supplements feature a 50-50 racemic blend of R and S isomers, but the R isomer is the only form that occurs in the human body, and it’s the form responsible for most of alpha lipoic acid’s beneficial effects.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
R-Fraction Alpha-LipoicAcid [from Bio-Enhanced® Na-RALA (sodium R-lipoic acid)]
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, calcium palmitate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, calcium palmitate.Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water.Lipoic acid (LA), also known as alpha-lipoic (ALA) acid, R-lipoic acid, or thioctic acid, is a disulphide-containing compound R found inside every cell of the body RIt is called the “universal antioxidant R.
- Important functions of lipoic acid:
- Lipoic acid acts as a powerful antioxidant both inside and outside of the cells.
- Lipoic acid scavenges several reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Lipoic acid helps to regenerate both fat and water soluble antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamins C and E.
- Lipoic acid improves sugar and fat metabolism.
Benefits of Lipoic Acid:
- Powerful antioxidant
- help with weight loss
- Prevents and Improves diabetes
- helps with diabetes associated complications
- helps with neuropathies
- Prevents cardiovascular complications
- Helps combat metabolic syndrome
- helps lower blood pressure
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Prevents artherosclerosis
- Protects the brain
- Improves Alzheimer’s
- may help with Parkinson’s disease
- can help reduce side effect of antipsychotics
- beneficial in multiple sclerosis
- Can protect eyes and vision
- Can prevent migraines
- alleviates pain
- may help ulcers and IBD
- improves sperm quality
- help with high risk pregnancies
- prevents bone loss
- may improve osteorthritis
- Removes toxic metals from the body
- counters other toxic compounds
- promotes wound healing
- beneficial for the skin
- fights cancer
- may increase lifespan