Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids and Rosehips 1000 mg 100 caplets
- Potent antioxidant support
- One of the leading vitamins for immune support
- Helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in cells
- Great supplement for skin whitening and skin care
- A more potent form of Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid with 1,000mg of Ascorbic Acid per tablet
- One of the most highly recommended vitamins for immunity
- Superior antioxidant source
- Also aids in skin whitening and skin care
- Widely used to complement Glutathione to whiten skin
- Mixed with Rose Hips and Citrus Bioflavanoids to promote maximum absorption
- A bottle contains 100 caplets each with 1,000mg of Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips
One of the most widely-used vitamins in the market, Vitamin C is essential to one’s health. Aside from enhancing the immune system, it also fights free radicals, being a rich source of antioxidants. Other essential health benefits include improvement of skin care and cardiovascular health.
|Serving Size 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg (1 g) 1,667%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus spp.)(fruit)||25 mg *|
|Rose Hips (Rosa canina)(fruit)||20 mg *|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with meals.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Holds Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Helps prevent Anemia
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Heart Health
- Promotes Glowing Whiter Skin
- Reduces Risk of Gout