Probiotic 2 Billion 120 capsules
- L. acidophilus is one of the most researched strains for digestive health
- Supports respiratory health, microflora balance and healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range*
- Designed to support overall wellness*
Swanson Probiotic for Daily Wellness helps support general health.* When your digestive system runs smoothly, the rest of you does, too. But hectic lives, less than perfect diets, and depleted nutrients in soils can all team up to disrupt the balance of bacteria in your gut. The right probiotic supplement can help this balance by increasing the population of beneficial strains and help you feel great from the inside out.*
Swanson Probiotic for Daily Wellness features Lactobacillus acidophilus, one of the most researched strains for digestive health. L. acidophilus is also well known for supporting respiratory health, microflora balance and healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* Each serving delivers 2 billion CFU, making it a great option for daily wellness.
- Probiotics Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System.
- Probiotics Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea
- Probiotic Supplements Improve Some Mental Health Conditions
- Certain Probiotic Strains Can Help Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Probiotics May Reduce the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2 billion CFU||†|
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, silica, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules with water before a meal. For children, one capsule with water before a meal.
These products are intended to support general well-being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.