Probiotic 10 20Billion Rapid Release 120 capsules
- Probiotic 10 capsules are the perfect supplement to keep your gut happy, healthy, and fully functional
- Each capsule contains our proprietary probiotic blend that includes 20 billion live active cultures; each bottle contains 120 rapid release capsules
- Our probiotic 10 blend contains friendly microorganisms that help to produce a favorable and healthy environment within your intestines, keeping your digestive system at its absolute best.
- Our supplement also contains acidophilus probiotics, which encourage the absorption of nutrients within your gut, encourage microflora balance within your intestines, and promote a healthy, functioning immune system.
- Adults should take 2 capsules daily, with or without a meal; our probiotic 10 supplement is free of artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners, and contains no preservatives, sugar, starch, soy, gluten, wheat, or fish.
- 10 Probiotic Strains in one convenient capsule
- Over 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures
- Promotes healthy functioning of intestinal system.
For people concerned with digestive health, Probiotic 10 is a great choice.** Probiotic 10 contains acidophilus and supports a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system.**
Probiotic 10 contains 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures from 10 Probiotic Strains. Probiotic 10 contains 20 billion active cultures per serving guaranteed at time of manufacture.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms. When taken in sufficient amounts, they can help restore the natural balance of gut bacteria.
- Probiotics can reduce the risk and severity of diarrhea from a number of different causes.
- Research shows taking probiotics may help improve symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress and memory, among others.
- Probiotics may help protect the heart by reducing “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and modestly lowering blood pressure.
- Probiotics may reduce the risk and severity of certain allergies, such as eczema in infants.
- Probiotics may help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS and necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Probiotics may help boost your immune system and protect against infections.
- Certain probiotics may help you lose weight and belly fat.