Oregano Oil 150 mg 120 softgels
- Concentrated support for gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract health
- Enhances immune function and provides antioxidant protection
- Maintains normal populations of pathogenic microbial organisms
- Helps maintain GI/ Leaky Gut comfort
Get concentrated support for gastrointestinal, respiratory, and urinary tract health with Oregano Oil.* Chefs have long valued oregano as a culinary herb, but herbalists will tell you it is even more valuable for the many health-promoting qualities it possesses. Our high-bioavailability softgels feature a potent 150 mg of oil of oregano in a base of extra virgin olive oil.
Possible medicinal uses of oregano include treating respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Oil of Oregano(Origanum vulgare) (leaf) (10:1 extract)||150 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel one to four times per day with water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Other possible health benefits
According to The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, oregano can be used for the following illnesses and conditions:
- cold sores
- muscle pain
- heart conditions
- intestinal parasites
- sore throat
- repelling insects
- menstrual cramps
Oregano essential oil, made from Origanum vulgare or Thymus capitatus, may help with the following problems:
- Foot or nail fungus: Put a few drops in water and soak the feet in it, or apply diluted oil topically to the affected area.
- Sinus infections and colds: Use a few drops in a steam bath and inhale.