Niacin 100 mg 250 tablets
Swanson Health Products USA
Niacin or so called Vitamin B3
- Terrific, heart-smart B-family vitamin nutrition
- Essential for carbohydrate metabolism
- Plays a key role in maintaining healthy lipid levels
“I have tried other forms of B-3 and find this to be a good all around. On days I feel that I need the energy boost and the added circulation I can increase the dose and because there is no flushing and tingly irritation … I can take them as needed without any discomfort.” ~product review by Oakley
Boost your vitality with heart-smart B-3! Swanson Niacin plays an essential role in carbohydrate metabolism, helping supply the whole body with energy. It also supports cardiovascular function by promoting a healthy lipid balance. Our convenient tablets are a great way to ensure a healthy supply of niacin every day.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other ingredients: Calcium carbonate (may contain maltodextrin, acacia gum), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), stearic acid, calcium palmitate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film-coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable glycerin).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet per day with water
NOTICE: Niacin may cause temporary skin flushing, tingling, and/or itching, especially when taken on an empty stomach. This is a natural and harmless reaction.
Benefits of Niacin or B3
- Improves Cholesterol Levels
- Lowers Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Can Help Treat Diabetes
- Maintains Skin Health
- Supports Proper Brain Function
- Helps with Joint Mobility and to Treat Arthritis
- Treats Pellagra, a Disease Caused by Low B Vitamin Levels
- Can Help Prevent Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)