Magnesium Glycinate 400 mg 180 softgels
- Preferred form of magnesium
- Delivers 400 mg of magnesium per serving
Magnesium Glycinate 400 by KAL offers this versatile nutrient in one of the most easily absorbable forms around. Magnesium is a mineral that plays a role in dozens of functions throughout the human body, including muscle function, bone development, cardiovascular health and more. Each serving delivers 400 mg of magnesium glycinate.
The uses and benefits of magnesium glycinate. Magnesium glycinate is a supplement that boost magnesium levels in people with a deficiency of the mineral. Magnesium is a vital nutrient for regulating many body processes, including muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure.
Serving Size 2 Tablets. Servings Per Container 90
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%†|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)||400 mg||100%|
†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take 2 tablets daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Tablets disintegrate within 30 minutes according to USP standards.
- Vegetarian formula.
- LIQUID-FILL SOFTGELS
- Soy Free
Some people benefit more from magnesium glycinate than others.
People with the following conditions might see positive effects after taking magnesium glycinate:
- High blood pressure or heart disease: Magnesium supplements can help decrease blood pressure.
- Type 2 diabetes: Consuming high amounts of magnesium in the diet might reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. Magnesium helps to break down sugars and might decrease insulin resistance.
- Osteoporosis: Magnesium plays a role in the development of healthy bones, and people with higher levels of magnesium might have a higher bone mineral density. This is important in helping reduce the risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis.
- Migraine headaches: People who experience migraines sometimes have low levels of magnesium in their blood and tissues. Supplements may help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Depression: Serotonin is a “feel-good” chemical in the brain. Insufficient levels of magnesium seem to reduce serotonin levels and anti depressants can raise levels of brain magnesium.
These products are intended to support general well-being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.