Dr Best Nattokinase 2000 FU 90 vcaps
- Science-based nutrition
- 2,000 FU per serving
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
Best Nattokinase from Doctor’s Best delivers pure nattokinase enzyme with all Vitamin K2 removed. Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from “natto,” a traditional fermented soy food popular in Japan. During the natto production process, Bacillus subtilis, a friendly bacteria, ferments boiled soybeans, releasing nattokinase.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 90 servings
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Nattokinase(fibrinolytic units) enzyme activity||2,000 FU||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Contains Soy
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 – 2 capsules daily, between meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing, are allergic to soy, or if you have a blood coagulation disorder. If you are taking an anticoagulant (blood-thinning medication), consult a physician before taking this product.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Veggie Caps
Nattokinase has been used for over 1000 years and is firmly supported by scientific studies for its many health benefits. The following list offers some health benefits of supplementing with Nattokinase, as well some of the exciting research being done on Nattokinase, and its applications to human health and disease prevention/management:
- It has been shown to stabilize and assist the gastrointestinal tract.
- May help to normalize blood pressure
- Aids in preventing blood clots from forming and aids in the natural dissolution of existing clots
- Successfully dissolves fibrin and enhances the system’s natural ability to keep blood vessels clean
- Increases the body’s natural production of plasmin as well as other important blood clot dissolving components, such as urokinase
- May aid in the prevention of angina, stroke, varicose veins, muscle spasms and pain.
- May help prevent heart attack and stroke – Studies have shown that Nattokinase helps break up and dissolve blood clots. In fact, research confirms that it holds four times more fibrinolytic activity than plasmin, the body’s natural anti-clotting agent.