DHEA 25 mg 120 capsules
- The age-defying benefits help you to look and feel your best
- Great for bone strength, sexual energy and more
- Testosterone and estrogen precursor
- Each serving delivers 25 mg of DHEA
Swanson DHEA is an estrogen and testosterone precursor that promotes a wide range of benefits for both men and women. DHEA supports bone health, sexual energy and overall vitality. Each capsule of Swanson DHEA delivers 25 mg of this age-defying hormone. Rediscover your zest for life with the age-defying hormonal support of DHEA.
- Lowers Inflammation.
- Helps Improve Bone Density and Muscle Mass.
- Protects Against Depression, Cognitive Decline and Mood Swings.
- Aids in Weight Loss and Building Muscle Mass.
- Improves Heart Health and Lowers Diabetes Risk.
- Decreases Sexual Dysfunction and Can Improve Libido.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)||25 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
WARNING: WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
Not recommended for women under age 35. Consult a physician or licensed, qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL) or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed, qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision or other similar symptoms.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.